Sunday, August 12, 2007

A letter to my unborn children!


Dear loved ones,
I think there are three of you, Dear children, I hope you are all right and that all is going according to our plan.
I know you are preparing, and i am preparing too. I am trying to make the best possible environment for you to grow, unfold, and fill your potentials.
I am so exited! My tears well up when I think about how much I already love you. It will be the three greatest moments in my life - when I hold each one of you in my arms for the first time.
There are three promises I want to give you: You will be allowed to be who you are. You will always be loved. And your life will never ever be boring!!
Lots of love - Your mummy!

14 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Nadiyya:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am honored and hope that You will stop by regularly.

In the evening, I shall have a little time to peruse Your blog and then I would be honored, once again, for the privilege, if granted, of linking Your blog to mine.

As You've recognized, Egypt fascinates me. It is three very distinct, ancient and different cultures (Pharoanic, Coptic and Arabic) all uneasily coexisting in a Nile-watered sliver of desert -- and the one country in Africa that every American can probably name.

Nadiyya said...

Thanks a lot for that wonderful comment!! Big hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Been told there's 5 children for me.

So exited to see the last 2!

The first 3 have already arrived:)

Nadiyya said...

Oh how wonderful!! Do you have a blog I can visit, Anonymous?

Nadiyya said...

And by the way check this blog out also:

bedouin-staircase.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yes I hve, and you've been there:)
Just enjoying being even more anonymous here;)

Had dinner yet today;)?

Nadiyya said...

Nope! No dinner !!

Nadiyya said...

Heyyyy!! Tell me who you are...!

Anonymous said...

Flyvende Jacob:)

Nadiyya said...

Åh takk og lov da var det ikke så skummelt likkavæl

Anonymous said...

Uff, ble du redd?
Ikke meningen;)

Signerer F.J. heretter da;)

Nadiyya said...

Ja det er bra!! Men hovedbloggen min er altså bedouin-staircase.blogspot.com

og så har jeg bedouindiary.blogspot.com

som er sånn dag til dag dagbok!! Fakta vettu...

nei jeg blir forfulgt littegranna så litt paranoid kan du si...!

Anonymous said...

Oi!
Burde tenkt på det...
Mhm, da skal jeg kikke på de andre bloggene også...du skriver mye:)

Goody!

F.J.

Nadiyya said...

Thanks beauty!