Thursday, August 16, 2007

...And then he went back home...


I once went to a clairvoyant healer... During our session she suddenly said: We are not alone here, you have a brother who follows you, he is tall and blonde with curly hair...And I said: That's right, I have a brother, he is 22, tall and blonde.She laughed... Not him, you have a brother who was supposed to be born two years after him. His name is Elias. But he is with you, close to you. He watces over you. He grew up in heaven or, as we say, the other side... He is really radiant. Loving soul. You are lucky, she said.I asked my mum. Her face was really funny... We had a match; She had an abortion two years after my brother was born. He was concieved... And then he went back home. Changed his mind. Was not ready.Two years later I visited a second clairvoyant. She is channeling. She said: You have a brother who is watching over you. And he allows me to tell you a secret; He will come back to the earth - as your son.
Wonderful news! Welcome back Elias - I love you already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he here yet?

Nadiyya said...

I won't tell :) But wonderful story, right?

Anonymous said...

Great!
Lovely reading in here!