Saturday, January 26, 2008

So Sorry --- so terribly sorry!


I am SO SORRY little boy
Little boy who you once were. I am so terribly sorry, even though I did not know you as a child.
Today you are a beautiful young man, with a black hole where your heart was supposed to be
I have walked to the edge of that hole and tasted the tar.
Once I fell asleep next to you and I woke up sick, from heavy dreams of disaster, and a strong urge to hold you, keep you safe --- and a confusion over the evil of human beings
I AM SO SORRY that they took your humanity away from you. I look into your eyes but I can't find your soul there.
But I can't slay your dragon. Only you can.
Please try.

6 comments:

Lilly Craft said...

Hah!
Du er HER ja?
:o)

Anonymous said...

Ja her er jeg!! Hva tror du om dette som utkast til en sangtekst fru Symphosia??

Eastcoastdweller said...

This sounds like a very sad memory indeed.

Anonymous said...

vakkert... trist..

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post therefore other folks are able to see it, very useful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

ImmeskElalley
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/ephedra-dangers]ephedra dangers[/url]
Neongoxgrow